Wednesday, May 23, 2012

♥ WISHLIST: Zalora

Hello everyone! I have been to different blogs and I have read their Zalora wishlists. So now, it is my time to make my Zalora wishlist. If I have given a chance to shop at Zalora with unlimited money, I will be very happy. Since I'm still a student, saving is very difficult to make because of projects, but in my case, I spend my money on food because I really love food. I am too shy to ask my parents to buy me clothes and stuff, so I have no choice to wait for the time for me to have money. If you have read my first outfit post, I stated there that I don't have classy outfits and I really envy those people who post about their wonderful outfits.

So, I scanned Zalora's items in every categories and here are the items that I want in my closet.


Starting with this two-toned criss heel sandals from Wade. I really like heels. I am obsessed with heels. I love the style of this heels, I think it feels comfortable.

This sandals is very perfect for casual look and I always wear casual everyday, so this is a must have. The Pepper by Mel are sandals sporting a midfoot strap and unique toe fastener. The upper, lining and sole is made of PVC.

Next is this dress from Bayo. This pink sleeveless dress by Bayo is something every girl should have. Pair with flip flops or flats. Get some sun and stay cool!

Another dress is this sweetheart lace halter dress from Frou Frou. This dress is very perfect for fomal events.

I don't always attend a party but this mini dress raffles tiger from Virus is perfect for evening parties. 

As you can see, my wishlist are only shoes and dresses. It is because I am obsessed with shoes and I don't have many dresses. Hahaha!


That's it guys. Hope you enjoyed viewing my Zalora wishlist. Visit Zalora now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment