Sunday, May 20, 2012

♥ OUTFIT: Simplicity is Beauty

Hello friends ! At last, I have now an outfit post. Hahaha ! 

I do not have a lot of dresses and outfits because I am that kind of girl who wears tshirts and shorts to save time and I don't have enough money to buy classy clothes. I really envy those rich girls at school who wear very nice dresses and outfits. If I have given a chance to shop clothes, shoes, and whatsoever, I would really love to. It's my dream. I have many obsessions. Clothes, bags, and shoes are one of them. I have been saving my allowance to buy them because I am shy to ask for money from my parents. Enough with my story and let us proceed to my outfit. Hope you like it guys. :)

Dress: Closet Collection at Gmall Davao | Shoes: no brand



I bought the shoes from Victoria Plaza. I was just passing by the stores until I saw this adorable wedge. I fell in love with it and I couldn't take away my eyes out of it. So, I decided to buy it. Isn't it adorable ? I so love this wedge. :)

Watch out for my next outfit post. Hopefully, I could post it as soon as possible. I've got a lot of ideas in my mind to blog for you guys but I don't know which would I blog first. So, stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

  1. love the shoes :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. love it too. thanks for dropping by and hope you will follow me. :)

      Delete