Sunday, May 27, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Dream Girl Make-up Remover


Hi there! This is my first time to post a review of a make-up product. Well, actually, this is not for putting make-up but for removing make-up. If you have been my reader from the very start, then you know that I am doing photoshoots. And since, photoshoots need heavy make-up, I really need to have a make-up remover. Anyone who wears make-up need a make-up remover. 

So, here I am, doing a review about this make-up remover from Dream Girl. I think it is under 4U2. I bought this at Watsons. This is available in any Watsons stores. Sorry, I forgot how much it cost. I think it's about P200 below for 50mL. This is my first make-up remover and after this one, I will still try other make-up remover products. I just want to share with you guys what I think about with Dream Girl's Make-up Remover.

Likes:
- It gently removes my make-up.
- It moisturizes my skin.
- It is gentle exfoliating.
- Affordable.

Dislikes:
- My face feels oily after I remove all the make-up.
- I can consume it with in 2 weeks only.

Should I repurchase ? Nah. I think I'm going to try other make-up remover products. If you can suggest a better make-up remover, please do leave a comment. I want to hear it from you. Thanks!

Thank you for reading. See yah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment