Saturday, July 19, 2014

♥ REVIEW: San San Eyeliner Pen

Hello there!

Are you an eyeliner girl? And by eyeliner girl I mean, do you always put on eyeliner? I am not really an eyeliner girl, but I like how it changes my look whenever I put on eyeliner. So, maybe that makes me an eyeliner girl also? Lol! I am not making sense already. Anyway, the first eyeliner that I used and what my mom uses is an eyeliner pencil and when I started practicing doing my own makeup, I realized that it is hassle for me to use a pencil type because it smudges, it needs sharpener, and it always break. And then, there came an eyeliner that is in liquid form. I tried it also but my hands are too shaky so I end up always retouching my eyeliner because my two eyes don't match. And then, there came another type of eyeliner which is a pen type. I tried and it is perfect for my shaky hands and it is very convenient to use. I now have this San San Eyeliner Pen and this is the second eyeliner pen that I have tried.The first one is the Nyx Eyeliner Pen and I didn't like it. So, this time I am going to share my thoughts and opinions about the San San Eyeliner Pen. :)


Price: P91
Availability: HBC

I actually have this product for almost a year now and I always forgot to make a review about this. I bought this for P85 but I heard that they increased it to P91 now. I still don't know if they enhanced or reformulated the ingredients of the product.

Packaging:


It is a pen type packaging with a felt-tip applicator which is so easy to use because it gives a better grip on the eyeliner resulting to a better control of the product. You don't even need to worry about the product leaking inside your makeup kit. At the very bottom of the product, you can see a colored label which is a shade indicator. There are only 2 shades available: Black and Brown.

Smell:
It smells like a pentel pen but it is not over-powering so it's no big deal.

Swatch:


This is what the product looks like when applied. It is not the blackest black as I want it to be but for me it's pretty good. I washed the dishes with these swatches and I conclude that yes, it is waterproof. After a few hours, I tried rubbing it and it smudged. I also observed that it transfers to the eyelash curler.

Longevity:
This product is long-lasting because it's waterproof and it doesn't fade as long as you don't rub it to avoid smudging.

Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • Locally available.
  • Travel-friendly.
  • Easy to use. Perfect for always on-the-go.
  • Has Vitamins A, C, & E
  • Good color pay-off.
  • Dries quickly.
  • Waterproof.
  • Long-lasting.
  • No bothering smell.
  • No allergies or irritations.

Cons:
  • Becomes flaky.
  • Transfers to the eyelash curler.
  • It smudges when rubbed.

Overall:
This product is way way better and very affordable compared to my Nyx Eyeliner Pen which I threw already because I hate it. I love this eyeliner pen from San San. The only downside is since it dries quickly, it becomes flaky and it's already difficult to re-apply. But I still think that it is the best eyeliner pen that is available locally. I have this product for almost a year now and it still hasn't dried up. I will repurchase and I would definitely recommend this product to those who are in a tight budget and who are always on the go. This product is perfect for you. :)

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is the best eyeliner for you? :)





 Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment