Wednesday, July 9, 2014

♥ REVIEW: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow

Hello there!

I am a person who are always in a hurry because I always sleep late and therefore, wake up late also. So, I don't have much time putting on makeup whenever I go out. So, what I usually do is that I put on loose powder and lipstick and I'm ready to go. But if I have enough time, I do my favorite go-to makeup look. The products I use for my go-to makeup are easy to apply and give me a natural finish. For the brows, I am currently using Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. And now, I am going to share my thoughts and opinions about this product. :)


Price: P148
Availability: Etude House stores

Description: Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection. Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes. For natural looking brows, apply liner with precise and short strokes, following the natural growth of your brows.

I actually used the product many times prior to this review, so it is now overuse especially the brush. Hehehe! :)

There are six shades available and I got the shade in No. 1 Dark Brown.

Packaging:
It is actually a pencil that is in a retractable packaging which means there is no need to sharpen the product. This is also a dual-ended product, one side is the pencil and the other side is a spoolie/brow brush. 



Smell:
It smells like a typical cosmetic. It doesn't have any unpleasant or bothering smell.

Swatch:



This is now what it looks like on my brows. As you can see, it did not overdo my eyebrows and just gave me a natural finish. There are brow hairs that are sticking out so I need to put an eyebrow mascara to set it in place.


And here is now the final look with the brow mascara. For me, this eyebrow pencil and the mascara should be together all the time. Lol!

Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • No need to sharpen.
  • Comes with a brush.
  • Gives a natural finish.
  • Long-lasting.
  • Easy to use.
  • Travel friendly. 
  • Good color pay-off.

Cons:
  • It is not waterproof.
  • It smudges when rubbed.
 Overall:
This is my second Etude House product and my first EH product did not work very well with me so I did not expect this product to be very good. But as what I have observed as I use the product, it is actually effective. I've been using this ever since I got the product and I'm pretty sure I will be using this forever. I found the perfect brow product for my go-to makeup look which is why I would really repurchase. I also recommend this to the girls who want natural looking brows.

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is your favorite go-to eyebrow product? :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment