Saturday, April 26, 2014

♥ FOTD: Smokey Eyes with a hint of Pink

Hello there!

I was in the mood to play with my makeup because I had nothing to do. I don't really wear makeup on a daily basis. I just do my makeup when there are occasions or just simply playing with it if I'm in the mood. But honestly, I want to be a professional makeup artist and make it as my part time job for extra income. Oh well, maybe I will just stick to playing my makeup when I'm alone at home. Now, here is my makeup look for today. I call it Smokey Eyes with a hint of Pink. This time, I will be showing you pictures on the step by step process of my eye makeup. I am not a makeup guru but I hope you'll like it. :)

(Photos have no filter)

I will go directly to the eyes since you already know the basics for applying face products. :)

First, I applied an eyelid primer. Then, contoured the crease of my eyes.


Then, I applied a light pink eyeshadow on the center of my eyelids.


Next, I applied a violet eyeshadow on the outer eyelid.


To add more depth, I used a brown eye pencil on the outer V and then blend blend blend. I also used the same eye pencil to line my lower lash line. And I also applied a very light eyeshadow on the inner eyelid to the tear duct for highlighting.


Lastly, I applied a metallic brown or bronze on the middle of the eyelid not really covering the pink eyeshadow.


And that's it! Here are the list of products I used for your information. :)

Products used:
San San HD Concealer
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Elf Eyelid Primer
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil
In2It Brow Powder
Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame
San San Eyeliner Pen
Pinkies Collection Eyelash Curler
AVON SuperShock Max Mascara
 Careline Blush
San San CYO Eyeshadow (for contouring)
Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm
Fashion21 Aqualicious Lipstick

Thank you so much for viewing and see you on my next face of the day post. God bless. :)


What can you say about this look? :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment