Thursday, April 24, 2014

♥ EXPERIENCE: Vikings

Hello there! Today's blog post will be about my experience on a buffet place called Vikings. Have you heard about that place? It is very popular in Manila because of their wide range of food. You can choose from different cuisines of different countries. I never heard about it until they opened a branch here in Davao City and it is the biggest buffet place in the city. Because of its popularity and their wide range of food, of course you expect it to be expensive. And yes, it is expensive for a buffet. I think only class A people can afford that buffet and I am not in that cluster. I am just so lucky that I was able to eat there because of my boyfriend's forever generous mother. Now I am going to share with you my experience through photos and if you haven't been there, I hope this will give you an idea of what the place looks like. Enjoy! :)


When I entered the place, I was like "WOW! O.O". The place is really wide and there are a lot of food. There are Italian foods, Korean foods, Japanese foods, Chinese foods, and a lot more. There are also a lot of desserts! I was in heaven. O.O























And because I love pasta very much, the first station I went to is the Italian station. Woohoo! And my favorite place there is the dessert area. I can't even hide my stomach anymore after eating. Lol! I am very thankful to my boyfriend's mother Tita Jan for the opportunity and experience. :)

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope you enjoyed viewing the photos. God bless! :)

What is your favorite food? :)




 Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment