Friday, April 25, 2014

♥ REVIEW: San San HD Foundation

Hello there!

It's been a while since I've reviewed a product on my blog. So today, I am going to review San San HD Foundation. This product has been in the market for quite some time already but I just reviewed it today. Actually, I've been meaning to post a review about this product but I was too busy for the last months. And so, here it is. :)


Price: P195
Availability: HBC outlets

Description: It gives excellent coverage for skin imperfections. Formulated with Vitamins A, C, E & SPF 30 for a healthier and naturally-radiant skin. It's an oil free liquid foundation and it blends superbly with any color cosmetics for a picture-perfect look.

This product comes in 3 shades: Natural, Beige, and Olive. Natural being the lightest, followed by Beige, and the darkest is Olive. I chose to purchase Olive to be safe and because Natural and Beige is very light on me but I usually get the Natural shade when I buy powders and Beige shade for BB creams. Confusing isn't it? Lol. Good thing, the Olive shade matches perfectly with my skin tone. Yey me! Hahaha! Now, onto the before and after photos to see if it really gives a good coverage. :)



(Photos have no filter)

I have suffered from acne so there are a lot of redness happening on my face right now and a lot of scars too. I was amazed when I first applied it on my face because just one layer and it covered all the redness and some of the scars. The second layer really made my face a lot better, it was flawless. It was love at first use. It has a dewy-finish so it needs to set it with powder.

The packaging by the way looks classy because of its simplicity. I like packages with less writings. The product is in a transparent matte pump-bottle. I don't really have a problem with its packaging because for me it is convenient to use. It has a coconut-like scent but it did not bother me at all.

When it comes to foundations, bb creams, and other face products, the only thing that I will be observing is how long the product can control the oiliness of my face because I really have oily skin. This product did not say anything about controlling oiliness so I didn't expect it to control my oiliness. And I have observed, after 2 hours, I got oily on my T-zone area and after 5 hours, my whole face got very oily. Therefore, I conclude, I should retouch every after 2 hours. I don't really mind because I often go to the CR.

Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • Has SPF 30.
  • It's oil-free.
  • Very good coverage.
  • Scent can be tolerated. 
  • Convenient to use.
  • Expiration date is provided.
  • Has no parabens!
Cons:
  • Dewy-finish.
  • Less shades available.
Overall, the product's performance is very good especially the coverage. I love it! It is currently my holy grail foundation. I highly recommend it to people with normal to dry skin. Oily skin people can also try this product if you want. It's affordable anyway, it cannot harm your pockets. Lol!

That would be all for this review. Thank you for viewing and I hope this review helped. God bless. :)

What is your holy grail foundation? :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try this because of the good reviews I've read. I like that it's very affordable yet the quality wasn't compromise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go try na girl! pero di ko alam kung avail pa ba to :( i heard that they faced out the HD line :(

      Delete