Friday, November 1, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Did you visit the cemetery today? Because I just did and now that I don't have to do anything, I will just chill and blog. Lol! So today's blog post will be a review of the raved Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara. I have read and seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to buy it and try it myself. Many have said that this is the best local mascara here in the Philippines so now is my time to express my opinion and see if it really is the best. :)


Price: P225
Availability: Local department stores nationwide

What I'm looking for in a mascara is that it lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. But this mascara claims only to lengthen the eyelashes 2x. Read more to know if it is effective. :)




The packaging is just simple which I like. The item was perfectly sealed in a plastic box with all the ingredients at the back.


The wand is thin and the bristles are short and soft compared to other mascaras that I've tried before.


These are my naked eyelashes.


I only put 1 coat of the mascara.

Pros:
  • It doesn't have any odd scent.
  • It lengthens my lashes a little bit.
  • Simple packaging.
  • It did not smudge when I sweat.
Cons:
  • It's expensive for me since it only does lengthen the eyelashes.
  • It did not lengthened my eyelashes 2x as you can see in the photos above.
  • It has the tendency to make my eyelashes look spidery when I put too much.
  • It clumps sometimes depends on how you put it.
  • It did not state that this is waterproof but I would just like to say that it is not waterproof.

Overall, I give this a rate of 3/5. I think I am sucker when it comes to mascara because I really find it difficult to coat all the lashes. Still practicing that though. Anyway, it did not result to what it claims but as long as it still lengthens my lashes, I will still use it. But I still don't know if I will repurchase it. I haven't tried any other local mascaras so I can't tell, for now, if it is really the best local mascara.

I hope this review helped. Thank you so much for viewing and God bless. :)



What is your favorite local mascara? :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Judy,
    Does it dry on your lashes quickly?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it dries pretty quickly that is why it clumps when i put another coat. sorry i was not able to state it above :D

      Delete
    2. It's Okay Ms. Judy, btw, thanks for the info :)

      Delete