Tuesday, November 12, 2013

♥ ROUTINE: Skin Care

Hi everyone! Since my previous blog post is about how I do my DIY toner which is also good for acne-prone skin, I, hereby, present to you my humble skin care routine using inexpensive products which helped me recover from my acne. :)


Up: Snoe Awesome Poresome, iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream, iWhite Korea Whitening Pack, iWhite Korea Nose Pack
Down: Belo Face Sun Expert, Eskinol Classic White, Quick FX Pimple Eraser




In the morning, I use Snoe Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar for washing my face. I really love this soap because it helps prevent pimples from appearing and that it helps lessen the appearance of my big pores. This is the only soap that helps me with my acne. After washing, I use my all time favorite toner which is Eskinol with Dalacin C. Yes, I added Dalacin C on a normal Eskinol and it worked wonders. Next is to apply sunblock since I go out everyday for school, and what I use is this Belo Face Sun Expert. What I love in this sunblock is that it is not sticky, non-comedogenic and it has an enough amount of SPF. And to finish my morning routine, I apply a moisturizer and I use iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream because it is water based, perfect for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Of course, I apply each product after 10-15 minute interval. :)


In the evening, again, I wash my face with the Snoe Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar and apply my Eskinol with Dalacin C toner. After that, I apply the Quick FX Pimple Eraser for my acne scars. This pimple eraser has somehow made my acne scars disappear, I believe that this will be effective if you use it religiously. :)


Once a week, I make sure that dead skin cells will be washed off my face for my blemishes will heal and be gone forever. Lol! So, I use this iWhite Korea Whitening Pack and Nose Pack. These are peel-off masks. I prefer peel-off masks than those masks with serum because with these peel-off masks, I can feel that it really does something to my face than just putting on a sheet of mask. It's just my opinion.

To help prevent pimples to grow again, I make sure my hands are clean before touching my face. I also use oil blotting paper to remove excess oil since it can cause pimples. Then, apply powder after. :)

I have been using this routine for 4 months now and yes it was effective and I hope it will always be effective. :) Do you want a proof? Here is a before and after photo of my face. I hope you will not be disgusted. :/

Left side
Right side
That's it guys! You don't need to spend a lot for you to heal your acne. You just have to be patient and just do your part in maintaining your hygiene and cleanliness in your body. :)

I hope you have learned something from this blog post and I also hope that you won't judge me from what you have seen in the photos above. I am just sharing with you how I recovered and still recovering from my acne. Thank you so much for viewing and God bless. Goodluck on your acne journey. :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

3 comments:

  1. It's incredible to see how your skin has improved, now sweetie I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope you follow me back in both!

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where i can by snow awesome poresome beauty bar a nd uick pimple eraser ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can refer to snoe's FB page, they have the list of their branches nationwide. you can buy quick pimple eraser in any Watsons :)

      Delete