Availability: Any Watsons nationwide
" A water-base moisturizer refined by Bio-Nanotechnology, making it more potent, giving it a more radiant and fair complexion.
It revitalizes and improves skin condition, protects skin against cellular damage and premature aging, maintains elasticity and firmness of the skin and leaves a cool and refreshing feeling. iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream is ideal for all skin types. "
Hi everyone! I know there are a lot of reviews about this product already but I still want to make a review on my own. So, here it goes.
- It's water-base. Can you see the water droplets in the picture above? From a gel type to water. One of the reasons why I love this product.
- It's fragrance is not irritating.
- It has a cool feeling after you apply.
- It absorbs quickly by the skin.
- It did not give me any breakouts.
- It is oil-free.
- It is ideal for all skin types.
- Protects skin from premature aging.
- Manufacturing and expiration date info are provided.
- I can't really think of any.
Overall, I will give this a rate of 5/5. I really recommend this moisturizer to anyone since it is affordable and good for all skin types. I don't really use moisturizer before so I have never tried other products before this and I am really happy that I found out about iWhite Korea because I really love their products, especially this, the nose pack, and the whitening pack. This is the best moisturizer for me. I would definitely repurchase. :)
What is the best moisturizer for you? Comment below, I want to know more ideas from you. :)
I hope this was helpful. Thank you for viewing. God bless. :)
Lots of ♥, Judy