Availability: Any Watsons nationwide
"Confidence Builder through All Day Complexion Perfection. Exclusive formulation for even and natural skin tones and oil control. With sun protection, too. Be a dreamGirl!"
I'm not really a compact powder user but I was attracted by its packaging so I bought this. Hahaha! I got the shade in #1. I was also curious on what is the difference between a normal powder and a BB powder. So, I tried this one and here is a short review. :)
- Very affordable.
- It has a very cute packaging and I love that it's pink. :D
- It is very handy because it is so small like it can only fit on my palm.
- No breakouts or allergic reaction.
- It gives a smooth finish.
- I like that it has a sponge applicator.
- It has SPF 15 PA++.
- Expiration date is provided.
- It does not last long. I tend to oil up after a few hours.
- It has a small mirror and I find it useless.
Overall, I give this a rate of 4/5. I don't mind applying it again after a few hours. I just love that it is super duper cute and it is very handy. I don't find any difference between this BB powder and a normal compact powder but I prefer this one. By the way, I don't use BB cream before applying this. I just use this alone. That's it for my short review. I hope you find this helpful. :)
Have you tried this BB powder? If not, what setting powder do you use? Please comment below. :)
Thank you so much for viewing and dropping by my blog. God bless. :)
Lots of ♥, Judy