Tuesday, June 4, 2013

♥ NAIL ART: Heart Balloons

Hello there! Today, I am going to share with my nail art for this week. I don't actually like my nail art today, actually I am considering it as one of my nail art fails. -__- But anyway, I think it's presentable enough to share it with you. Maybe you can make it better than I did. So here it is. :)


You will need:


1. Base Coat
2. White Nail Polish
3. Pink Nail Polish
4. Red Nail Polish
5. Black Nail Art Pen
6. Top Coat
7. Dotting Tool



Step 1: Apply your favorite base coat to protect your natural nails.

Step 2: Paint your nails white.


Step 3: Make a heart using the pink polish first. To make a heart, make two dots first using the dotting tool. Then work that two dots and form a heart.Then make another dot below the heart, that's where we put the string of the balloon.


Step 4: Make a heart using red polish this time. Just repeat step 3.


Step 5: Draw the strings. (Refer to the photo below. :D)


Step 6: Apply top coat and we're done! :)


There you have it! I think the difficult part of this nail art design is to make the hearts. I had a hard time making it myself. -__- Anyway, I hope you liked this nail art design.Thank you for viewing! God bless. :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment