Availability: (please check Snoe's FB page to see the list of their branches)
"This awesome poresome beauty bar contains:
- Calamansi Puree - a Filipino beauty secret that is native in the Philippines. It is a rich source of Vitamin C and Alpha-Hydroxy Acids that will naturally bleach dark spots of the face and body. It has natural astringent properties that safely minimizes pores, dries up pimples and whitens dark spots without being harsh to the skin.
- Cucumber Extract - rich in Amino Acids and also contains Vitamin A, C, E and K. These vital ingredients help repair your acne-prone skin.
- Pineapple Extract - rich in natural AHA that helps remove dead and damaged skin making skin more elastic. It improves hydration and moisture while promoting clear skin.
- Witch-Hazel - has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It promotes skin healing, treats eczema, restores varicos veins, locks in moisture and treats sun damage."
Woah! Those are a lot of benefits. From the benefits alone, I can say that this is a very good product. This is actually my first time to try a product from Snoe. Before, I was just stalking their FB page to see their products and people's reviews to see if their products really work, and good to say they do work and I really love their products especially their packaging. So, I decided to finally try their products and I chose Snoe's Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar since it is for acne-prone skin.
As you can see, it has a logo that says "Proudly Philippine Made" and I am also proud that Filipinos can make effective products also. The expiration date is also provided for you to be guided, so it is a plus points for me since I always forgot when I first used the product.
The soap is in a green color. I did not expect that though because the packaging is white and pink, so I though the soap will also be color white or pink. Lol. It has a snowflake carving, I think. Hahaha! This bar can last up to 2-3 months, depends on how you use it.
- Very affordable.
- Has a lot of benefits and my skin loves it.
- It doesn't have a weird and uncomfortable smell.
- Does not dissolve quickly hence it lasts a long time.
- I love the packaging, very creative.
- Expiration date is provided.
- No allergies or negative reaction on my skin. No breakouts.
- It is not available here in our city so I have to order it online.
Overall, I give this a rate of 5/5! Weeee! Simply because it did not disappoint me. I use this along with my other skincare products, and I can really see a difference. Also, I love that the benefits that this beauty bar contain are those that I have been looking for. So, I really recommend this product for people who have acne-prone skin, you will not regret it. :)
Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this helps. God bless. :)
Have you tried this product? What can you say about it? :)
Lots of ♥, Judy