Sunday, August 11, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Avon Vitaluscious Lipstick

Hello ladies! This review is for all ladies with pale and dry lips like me. I really envy those girls who have naturally red lips. I am anemic that is why I am pale and it gets more obvious when I am nervous. So what I do is I rub on a lip balm to moisturize my lips but it will just give my lips oil and still doesn't have any color. So, when I saw Avon's new line, which is Ultra Moisture Rich Vitaluscious Lipstick, I did not hesitate at all to try it because it is so affordable and who doesn't want to have colored lips while it's moisturizing at the same time? Read on more to see if this lipstick does a very good job. :)


Price: P199 (promo)
P299 (orig price)
Availability: Any AVON dealers

"Contains SPF 15 and Vitamins B, C, and E that protect against skin-damaging free radicals. Almond Oil and Jojoba that hydrate and moisturize. Lavender that soothes and revitalizes."




One thing I consider in buying a beauty product is the benefits I get when I use it. So, when I read the description, I purchased it without hesitation. And when I was scanning it's ingredients, it doesn't contain lead.


There are many shades to choose from but I chose this shade which is Rose Flush, simply because I only wanted to have that natural colored lips for a day to day usage.


Another thing that made me like it is the carved brand on the lipstick.



This is perfect for everyday use since it is just natural looking lip color. I know it's like nothing on the picture but it does have a slight color in person and when you see my bare lips in person, you can really see the difference. :)

Pros:
  • Affordable if you buy it during their promo.
  • Many shades to choose from.
  • Has SPF 15.
  • Has a lot of vitamins and minerals to hydrate and moisturize your lips.
  • It is really moisturizing.
  • The packaging is okay.

Cons:
  • I can peel off the dry skin on the lips after the lipstick has totally erased and I find it unhygienic although my lips feels so smooth after I peel them.
  • It has the natural smell and taste of lipstick which I do not like.

Overall, I give this a rate of 4/5. This lipstick will last for a long time if you do not drink and eat. So, after I eat, I reapply it. But I don't really have a problem with it. I still like it because it's the only lipstick that looks so natural to the point that it looks like I didn't put anything. Hahaha! It's just that it has the smell and taste which I really hate, that explains the minus 1. Lol! However, I still recommend this to girls who have the same situation as me if you don't mind the smell and taste the lipsticks naturally have. :)

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this helps. God bless. :)

What is your favorite lipstick? :)






 Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had shown your bare lips first, so we could see the difference. I've only ever tried the dark red lippies of Avon and would have loved to see how effective this one is. Still love the post, though! :)

    http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i have been posting picture of my bare lips on my other lip product reviews. i just forgot to put one here. XD sorry about that and thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete