Saturday, August 3, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Sally Hansen Moisturizing Polish Remover

I really love putting nail arts on my nails every week. Yes, every week and I hate that my nails become too dry after removing my nail art with a nail polish remover. And because it is dry, it will become brittle and chip off my nail art. That was always my problem. I've been sticking to a nail polish remover that is cheap and just made in the Philippines. So, I decided to try a new one from an imported brand. When I always go to SM Department Store, I always pass by a kiosk with the brand Sally Hansen. I know their products are very expensive because it is imported and I have seen foreign nail artists use them. So, I never bothered to check their items until one day, I saw their nail polish removers. They have a lot of variety depends on your nail problem. Then, I saw this moisturizing nail polish remover. And so, here is my review. :)


Price: P185
Availability: Sally Hansen counters

"An enriched formula that quickly and gently removes nail polish with essential nutrients to help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles every time you use it.

A special blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and Aloe moisturizes dry, brittle nails. Helps keep nails strong and healthy-looking."




Once I have read the description at the back, I already expected too much for this product. Plus it is made in the US. So, let us see if it really does work. :)


Pros:
  • It has Vitamin E and Aloe.
  • It really removes nail polish fast. For me it is a good effect because the less remover my nails will take, the less my nails become dry and brittle.
  • After removing the polish, my nails are not that dry anymore compared to when I use my old polish remover.
  • It feels cool on the skin.
  • It does not evaporate.

Cons:
  • It is quite expensive.
  • It has a strong smell.

Overall, I give this a rate of 5/5! Yeeeey! Hahaha! This is, so far, the best nail polish remover for me. I really love it that it removes polish very fast. Less acetone, less dryness and less brittleness, and less cotton balls. XD So, for all those girls who love to put nail polish almost everyday, this nail polish remover is for you. :)

That's it for today. I hope this was helpful. Thank you for viewing. God bless. :)

What nail polish remover do you use? :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but I'll def grab a hold of this once I finish my super stinky and harsh polish remover I bought at the streetside>_<"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. i don't buy at streetsides because of low quality and I always paint my nails. so, I am afraid that it will ruin my nails. :/

      Delete