Thursday, November 7, 2013

♥ NAIL ART: Snake's Skin

Hi there! I know I haven't posted any nail art posts these past few days, it's because I cut my nails again and waited for it to grow back. And now, I think my nails are long enough already for me to make a new nail art. So for today's nail art post, I did an ombre snake's skin. If you are interested, click read more to know how to do it. :)


Products used:
Sally Hansen Base Coat
OMG Atlantis
The Face Shop Pastel Blue polish
Seche Vite Top Coat
Striping Tape
Sponge



For this nail art, I did not make a step by step photos but instead I made a video tutorial. Yey me! Lol! Here it is, hope you enjoy it. :)



Thank you so much for viewing and God bless. :)





What do you think of my nail art video? :)








Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment