Tuesday, November 12, 2013

♥ DIY: Toner for Acne-prone Skin

Hello everyone! Another typhoon is coming in the Philippines and I hope everyone is safe and that what happened during typhoon Yolanda will not happen again this time. I pray for the souls and I pray also for the survivors to recover quickly for Christmas is coming very soon. :( As I've said, there is another typhoon coming so our classes were suspended for safety reasons just for today. So, I just stayed in our house and I will use this time to blog because for the coming days I will be very busy and I got no time to update this blog from time to time. :)

Today, I am going to share to you my toner that I am currently using for my acne and acne scars. Just a background, my acne started January this year after I had my chicken pox and until now, I still don't know the cause of it. 


I discovered this toner through Pinkiericegurl on Youtube. If you are interested, click read more to know how to do it. :) 


You will need:


A mild facial cleanser. I prefer Eskinol Classic White because I used it for many years already and I feel that I am "hiyang" with it. But you can use other variant of Eskinol or other facial cleansers. But I can't say if it works for you. :)


Dalacin C. Dalacin C also known as Clindamycin is an antibacterial that was prescribed to me by my dermatologist. Well, this is not exactly what she prescribed me. It was a solution type of clindamycin that she prescribed me. So when I discovered that Dalacin C is also a Clindamycin, that was the time that I decided to try the diy toner and because many raved about it also. :)

The step to make the toner is super duper ultra mega easy. Lol! You just have to open the capsule and pour it in the Eskinol bottle then mix. Super easy right?! Hahaha! I almost forgot, if you use the largest size of the Eskinol, use the 300mg capsule of Dalacin C. And if you're going to use the second largest size of Eskinol, use a 150mg capsule of Dalacin C. :)

I've been using this toner since July up to this moment and I can say that it is heaven sent to me. I regret that I wasted so much money on consultation and products of a very known skin clinic and there products are not effective for me. I am happy that I changed to a better dermatologist without spending too much and also very happy to finally tried this diy toner. :)

That's it! I hope you learned something from this blog post. Just to be clear, I am not saying that this is effective to anyone. It also depends on how your skin will react on the product. As for me, it reacted positively. If you have any questions, just comment below. Thank you so much for viewing and God bless. :)




Have you tried this diy toner? :)







Lots of ♥, Judy

4 comments:

  1. I have finished two bottles of this before and saw some improvement. I don't know if it's just "healing time" or if this product/concoction is really a miracle. It didn't work as much when I tried it again recently. Oh wells. :)) See yah!

    shikimikie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After trying this for a month I saw some improvement but later on, I notice that I’m having serious breakout again.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I change eskinol to water or Hazel toner

    ReplyDelete
  4. please take down this post. this is the reason why filipinos are abusing prescription meds. clindamycin capsules should not be emptied and applied to the face. never has a dermatologist, a licensed doctor or a pharmacist advised this. this advise can only be found on the internet or through word-of-mouth which not very reliable. clindamycin capsules are supposed to be taken by mouth, no other route.

    ReplyDelete