Wednesday, June 4, 2014

♥ REVIEW: iWhite Korea Whitening Pack

Hello there!

Are you fond of putting masks on your face? For me, I don't use masks before but not until I had a severe acne after I had my chicken pox. When I was recovering from my acne, I learned to use masks. I prefer using peel off masks than masks with essence because I feel that peel off masks works more than those masks with essence. I don't know, I just feel that way maybe because I can really feel that it peels off dead skin cells and exfoliates my skin. So now, I am going to review the only peel off mask that I know (lol!) from the brand iWhite Korea which is my favorite brand by the way, the iWhite Korea Whitening Pack. I am also using the Aqua Moisturizing Cream and the Nose pack together with this Whitening Pack. And I must say that it helped me with my acne recovering stage and now I am using it for maintenance and I'm hoping that it will reduce my red acne scars in the long run.


Price: P199
Availability: Any department stores near you

Description: iWhite Whitening Pack instantly removes dead skin, deep-seated dirt and other impurities to reveal a radiant, glowing, younger-looking skin.

Especially formulated with Mulberry Extract that whitens dark skin and even out discolorations. Panax Ginseng Root Extract that revitalizes and improves skin health and Vitamins A, C, E and B5 to prevent premature aging.


Packaging:
The product is in a plastic white bottle which is very simple. I like that is doesn't have many drawings, simplicity is better.

Consistency:
It has a thick consistency which I expect because it's a peel off mask anyway.

Smell:
I like that it doesn't have a strong smell.


Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • It does not contain parabens.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Very refreshing after peeling.
  • My skin feels soft and smooth after peeling.
  • It has a lot of skin benefits.
Cons:
  • I can't think of any. :)

Overall:
I love this mask. I am happy everytime I use it because I know that it cleanses my pores and exfoliates my skin plus it has a lot of skin benefits which is very good for me to help my skin looks better than before. I am now on my second bottle and I would definitely repurchase and repurchase and repurchase because I really love it. But I am open to trying other peel off masks. I would recommend this to everyone since we all need to take care of our skin and exfoliating would be a good start. :) 
 
Thank you so much for viewing. I hope this review helped in some way. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)
 
 
What do you prefer, peel off masks or essence masks? :)
 
 
 
 
 Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment