Saturday, December 8, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Garnier BB Eye Roll-on


Price: P229.00
Bought at: SM Department Store Davao Branch
Availability: Any Garnier counters
Description: The first BB eye roll-on that gives you an amazing fresh look with a single gesture, and offers you a total solution for a fresh look in a flash. Enriched with brightening pure lemon essence and caffeine, well-known for its stimulating properties, its non-creasing formula covers the eye contour skin with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long-lasting wear. From the first minute, witness the eye contour area looks:
  1. Fairer
  2. More radiant
  3. More even-toned
  4. With less dark circles
  5. With less dark spots
  6. Fresher
  7. Smoother
  8. Less tired
  9. More hydrated
  10. Tighten
The easy spread formula is oil free and fragrance free, it has been tested dermatologically and opthalmologically, is even suitable for sensitive skin.


swatch
without BB eye roll-on
left side: without | right side: with
My thoughts: Hi everyone! First of all, I am so sorry for being MIA. I am just so busy with school work and activities. And I just have nothing to blog, hahaha! I just cut my nails short that is why I haven't done any nail arts yet. Anyways, I found a time to have a review and here it is. I tried Garnier products before and it didn't work with me very well so I always hesitate to buy the anti dark circles roll-on. But since I could not find any good eye cream yet, I substituted it with this one. So, as you can see on the swatch above, it is very light for my skin tone which makes me think that it will really brighten my eyes. So, it's not a big problem for me. I hope you can see the difference on the picture above, I applied the BB roll-on on the right eye only to compare it. You can clearly see the effect in person. I really love how it covered my dark circles and brightens my eye area. Another thing that I loved is that it didn't appear to be cakey, it looks so smooth and it lasts for hours. I also love its metal roll-on which makes it more easy to apply. Overall, I will rate it 5/5. I really love this product. I recommend this to those who has no time to apply makeup just to cover their dark circles. I will definitely repurchase soon. Hope this review was helpful. Thank you for viewing! :)






Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment