Sunday, December 30, 2012

♥ NAIL ART: Glittery Winter

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share my simple yet elegant looking nails for the coming new year. This nail art design is perfect for prom, wedding, or for partying. I wore this last night at a party boat and I love how it sparkles. Here it is:


It is very simple to do, just paint white nail polish first then paint the tips only a glittery nail polish. It's up to you if you want different colors. For this nail art design, I used Caronia products: Platinum Glitter, White Satin, and their Fast-drying top coat. :)


This would be my last nail art design for the year 2012. There will be more nail art posts in 2013. Hope you enjoy your new year's eve. Happy New Year! Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment