Tuesday, December 25, 2012

♥ NAIL ART: Cherry

Hi everyone! After a long weeks without nail art because I cut it short, here is a new nail art for the month. :)


Step 1: Apply your favorites base coat to protect your natural nails.

Step 2: Paint your nails white, at least 2 coats.

Step 3: Using a dotting tool, draw the cherries. Refer to the picture above, #2.

Step 4: Add the stems of the cherries using a nail art brush.

Step 5: To add more details, put a small white dots inside the red dots using the dotting tool again.

Step 6: Apply your favorite top coat to seal your design and add a beautiful shine.

And the result:


This design is perfect for short nails. Hope you enjoyed viewing this set. Tell me if you have done this design. Thank you for viewing! Stay tuned for more! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. How cute, it reminds me of my childhood! I've never tried painting cherries on my nails, I'll try it on a summer(y) day maybe as accent nail.
    Have a wonderful day
    xoxo
    Valens

    ReplyDelete