Wednesday, December 26, 2012

♥ NAIL ART: Santa Claus

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas loves! Let us celebrate the birthday of Jesus merrily. And since I have nothing to do, here's another nail art design for Christmas season. This is going to be really quick post because I did not take pictures of the step by step. So, let us jump on to the final output. :)


It is very simple yet classy to look. Very easy to do also. I think there is no need to have a step by step process on how to do it. Just by looking at it, you will be able to do it. You can also put glitters except on the middle finger.

That is all for now, I hope I can be able to do makeup reviews soon. :( Anyway, stay tuned for more blog posts. Thank you for viewing! Have a happy holidays! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment