Saturday, September 1, 2012

♥ INSPIRATION: Anything paired with Shorts

Hello everyone! August is finally over and I ended the month at the hospital. Yes, I was admitted because of dengue, that is why I wasn't able to blog a new post. So today, I am glad to say that I am already okay and in the mood to do a new blog post. :)

Today is the first day of the "BER" month which means Christmas is fast approaching! And this post is about my fashion inspiration for the month of September. Let me show you first few pictures of them.




I am really into shorts, I only wear pants at school. Since sembreak is also fast approaching, I want more shorts because I can feel that there will be a lot of getaways with friends and family. :)

So, here it is, the things that I want and hopefully someday I will be able to find the same babies here and if I do, I will be sharing it with you. So just stay tuned. :)

Hope you enjoyed viewing this post and hope to hear your comments. Ciao! :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment