Sunday, September 30, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Loreal Paris Total Repair 5

Price: P19.00
Bought at: NCCC Supermarket
Availability: Any local supermarket
Description: Combat the 5 signs of damaged hair with Cement-Ceramide! It keeps your hair strong and healthy by filling in cracks for strengthened and resilient hair as well as sealing hair scales for replenished moisture and ultra-smooth touch with ultra-shiny hair surface. Your hair will become 1. Stronger 2. Nourished 3. Shinier 4. Smoother 5. Less Split-ends.

If you have been reading my blog, I blogged about how to treat damaged hair. And I mentioned there to deep nourish your hair every once a week. Since, I, myself, has a damaged hair, I never hesitated to try it. I found this Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 and decided to try it once a week. So, I will be reviewing it today. Let us see if it did work to my damaged hair.

This hair treatment is made to combat 5 signs of damage which are breakage, dryness, dullness, coarseness, and split-ends. It stated that "your hair will become"...
1. Stronger - It did lessen the breakage of my hair, unlike before. So I think, it worked, I just need to use it religiously.
2. Nourished - Yes! I can feel that my hair is nourished.
3. Shinier - Well, I must admit that my hair really is dull. So it did not make my hair shinier for 2 months, because I've been using this for 2 months already. Maybe it will take a long time for my hair to be shinier again. Hahaha!
4. Smoother - Yes! It did make my hair smoother. I so love my hair after I use this because I can easily comb my hair, it's so soft.
5. Less Split-Ends - Actually I was unaware of that, but when my classmates were comparing their split-ends on their hairs, we noticed that my hair has less split-ends compared to them. So I think, this product helped me to have less split-ends.

Likes:
- Very affordable
- Good alternative as a hair treatment compared to other hair treatments which are so expensive
- Made my hair soft and smooth
- It lessen the split-ends on my hair

Dislikes:
- I think none. Lol!

Overall: I will rate this product 4/5. Even though some of its promised results did not work for my hair, it somehow helped my hair from becoming more damaged. I recommend this product to girls who also have damaged hair like me. Maybe it will work very well on your hair. :)


Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to find a hair product that actually works! :) so glad that you like this

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I'm also glad that I found this product :) Thanks for viewing :)

      Delete