Wednesday, March 22, 2017

♥ TIP: Use one facial mask twice

Hello everyone!

This might not be new to you but for me it is. I don't usually use facial masks because I feel like I'm wasting the excess essence inside the pack. But I really wanted to use it religiously because of the benefits it will give for my skin. But then again, I get discourage every time I think about the reason why I don't use facial masks. So, I thought, if only I could find a dry face mask then I can maximize the essence in the pack. Then, one day, my prayers (well, not really, hehe) were answered. I, finally, found a dry mask so I started this experiment of mine and it went pretty well. So, here I am sharing it with you (I'm referring to people who still don't know this tip/hack). :D


If you are interested then please keep on reading. :)

So the mask that I used was from Leaders.


It is the Amino Pore-tight Mask which is recommended for oily skin.


This is the dry face mask that I found from Daiso for only P88. It has 12 sheet cloths in 1 pack.


So, I folded the dry mask thrice and I put it inside the facial mask with the remaining essence. I pressed it so hard so that the essence will be fully absorbed by the dry mask and I left it overnight. It also helps to put your facial mask in the fridge before using it. That way, it will make you feel cool especially now that summer is here.


So, this is the Leaders facial mask. What I did was I squeezed the mask but not too much so that it doesn't drip all over. Sorry for the face. XD


Then here is the mask I put in to absorb the remaining essence which I used the next night. It did absorb all the remaining essence in the pack. It was fully soaked just like a newly opened facial mask. So, I guess my "experiment" was successful. I can now use facial masks without worrying about wasting the remaining essence in the pack.

That's it for this post. I hope you enjoyed and learned something. Thank you so much for viewing and stay tuned for more blog posts. Follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates and short reviews. God bless. :)




Have you tried this hack? :D






Lots of ♥,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment