Sunday, November 27, 2016

♥ REVIEW: Pink Sugar Cosmetics Sugar Tint Lip & Cheek Tint

Hi everyone!

I am back with a review of another liquid lipstick product. If you have been my follower in IG and a reader of my blog, you should have known that I have a love and hate relationship with liquid lipsticks and that I prefer semi-matte than a flat matte finish. But, as what I have posted on IG, this product is the only exemption. I am talking about Pink Sugar Cosmetics' Sugar Tint Lip & Cheek tint. Pink Sugar has been in the market for quite some time already and what made a mark to me are their creamy matte lipsticks and sugar tints because their shades are really attractive. I love their creamy matte lipsticks and just recently I bought their sugar tint because of curiosity, hoping it would work on me. So, without further ado, let's head on to the review after the jump. :)


Price: Php349
Bought at: SM Lanang Department Store

Description: Long-lasting, lightweight formula; delivers a lovely matte finish; moisturizes, nourishes, and softens lips during use; formulated with coconut oil, aloe vera, and vitamins A, C, and E; fades to a pretty stain over time for a natural flush of color.

This is supposed to be a lip and cheek tint but this is not the lip and cheek tint that I know. For me this is a liquid lipstick. Lol! I still haven't tried this on my cheeks though. Maybe, someday when I feel like putting it on my cheeks. Hahaha!

I bought their best selling shade, Queen Bee, which is always out of stock and it took them long enough to restock. When I heard that they are restocking, I immediately bought one because a lot have been raving that shade and I was curious. 


Packaging:
The product comes in a tube with a black cap and a transparent body. It's just like an ordinary liquid lipstick packaging. The applicator is the usual doe-foot type so no need to elaborate more on that. What I like in their packaging is that it looks so cute and girly. The colors used, from the box to the tube, is very attractive. Pastel colors are on trend and that's what makes you want to buy it, at least for me.

Consistency:
It has a creamy consistency that dries into a flat matte finish which is not drying, by the way. 

Smell:
This liquid lipstick doesn't smell and feel like paint unlike the one I have tried before. It smells so good. It smells like grape juice which makes you want to lick it. 

Finish:
Again, it dries into a flat matte finish. It's transfer-proof, kiss-proof, waterproof, and smudge-proof. Even though it's matte, it doesn't feel dry on the lips. It super lightweight that you can barely feel that you are wearing lipstick thus it feels so comfortable. 

Longevity:
It lasts long enough until you eat. Of course, when you eat, it fades especially on the inner part of the lips. But if you only drink, it doesn't fade that easily.

Pigmentation:
It's very pigmented. One swipe of the product is enough to achieve its color.

Color:
It looks like a mauve to brown color. It suits both morena and fair skinned people.


Overall:
It is the BEST liquid lipstick I have ever tried. I never felt so "eeeew" on this one. Hahaha! It felt so comfortable on my lips. It does not feel tacky or sticky after you drink or eat. It is a little bit expensive thought, for me, but the quality is superb! I could not express how much I love the product. I, now, officially love Pink Sugar. I love the product. PERIOD! XD


That's it for this review. I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on IG (@judychiot) for more updates and short reviews. Thank you so much for viewing. God bless everyone! :)




What is your favorite liquid lipstick brand? Share it in the comment box below. :)









Lots of ♥,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment