Saturday, November 8, 2014

♥ REVIEW: One Earth Organics Powerful Hydrating Lip Scrub

Hello there!

I love matte lipsticks. But apparently, my lips won't let me wear them. I have a very dry lips to the point that I can peel off the skin and will cause a wound on my lips. I really hate it when that happens. Unfortunately, it happens almost every time I wear lipsticks especially matte. I don't know what causes my dry lips. So what I do is I'm trying to prevent it by using a lip scrub which I discovered just lately. I was very curious about this lip scrub but it's a bit expensive so I searched for a DIY lip scrub. But I am too lazy to make one. I know I lack determination. Lol! And I was very thankful when I was given a lip scrub that I have been eye-ing. I am talking about One Earth Organics Powerful Hydrating Lip Scrub. And I will be sharing my experiences and opinions about this product after the jump. :)


Price: P456

Description: This Lip Scrub enhances circulation while promoting glossy and healthy looking lips. It absorbs quickly and completely into the lips to rehydrate without clogging pores. A true lip treatment, particularly beneficial to sensitive lips. Rosehip Fiber will help to slough off excess cells, while mango butter is rich in anti-oxidants to soften, smooth and moisturize rough dry skin. Jojoba is rich in Vitamin E and a natural anti-oxidant as well, penetrates the lips to plump and moisturize.

 Packaging:
 The product comes in a circular tub that is very common to lip treatments. But for me, I prefer it in a tube packaging so that I can squeeze out the product and not scooping it with my fingers because I have long nails.


Smell:

This product smells like strawberry sugar which is so good. I almost ate it but I don't know how it tastes. I was afraid to taste it because I might not like it and will be discouraged to use it. Hahaha!

Consistency:

I can't really tell the exact consistency of this product but as I have observed it has a liquid-y, paste-y, grainy and sticky consistency. I'm not really sure but I can tell you that it's either of the four or a combination of the four. Hahaha!

Pros:
  • All organic ingredients.
  • Gentle on the lips.
  • Lips feel so soft and smooth after use.
  • Has an attractive smell.
  • Product lasts 1-2 months.
  • No irritations or allergic reactions.

Cons:
  • A bit expensive.
  • Not locally available.
  • Result does not last a long time.

Overall:

 This is the first lip scrub that I have tried and I'm happy that it did not disappoint me. Although, it's a bit expensive but I tell you it's worth it. I love the result it gave me but sad to say it's not long lasting. But I don't mind using it everyday before applying lipstick. I always grab this every time I need to do a heavy duty lip scrubbing meaning my lips are at the worst situation and I need to deep exfoliate my lips. So, I definitely recommend this to those who have very dry lips and of course I will repurchase. It's my favorite and holy grail lip scrub as of the moment. :)

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)




Do you use lip scrub? Share it in the comment section below. :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

3 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete