Thursday, May 16, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Seche Vite

I really love doing nail art and I really hate how my perfectly made nail art smudges because of the top coat. Aarrgh! But good thing I heard about the Seche Vite fast drying top coat.


"Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat was acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. It is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger, and resistant to chipping and peeling."

So, the product claims to dry fast and will not drag or streak the underlying manicure. Well, here are my pros and cons.

Pros:
  • Affordable compared to other branded top coat. Bought this at P350 at Nail Art Center.
  • It definitely is a fast drying top coat. Completely dries as fast as 3 min, take note I said COMPLETELY, from the bottom manicure up to the top.
  • It has a thick brush so it is very easy to apply since it will spread easily.
  • Manicure will not chip. As for me, my nail art lasts for 1 week without chipping. By the way, I change nail art every week.
  • Bumps from your nail art design will amazingly disappear.
  • It gives a more shiny finish.
Cons:
  • It smudges the nail polish a little bit. Just a little bit anyway, when the nail polish is still very wet.
  • It's not locally available so you need to but it online.
Overall, I still recommend this top coat to those who love doing nail art like me. I will give this a rating of 4.5/5 because of the smudging part. Lol! But unlike other top coats available on the local department stores, this one is better because it smudges just when the polish is still wet. So you have to wait for a few min to dry your polish then apply this. I have tried local top coats and it still smudges my nail art even though I dried it for like 1 hour already. Tsk! 

So far, this is my current fave top coat. Will definitely repurchase when I run out of this one. Hope this was helpful. How about you? Have you tried Seche Vite? If yes, what are insights about this products? Please comment and share because I want to hear something from you. Thanks for dropping by! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

1 comment:

  1. ENTER MY OASAP GIVEAWAY :)
    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/2013/05/lemollusca-x-oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete