Monday, July 30, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Cleene Make-up Remover Wipes


Hello everyone! I am back with a new review. This one is about the Cleene make-up remover wipes which I purchased on a local drugstore. I just passed by through the lane full of tissues, then I came across with this make-up remover wipes. I have been searching for a good make-up remover ever since my Dream Girl Make-up Remover was already empty. I tried to use the face and eye make-up remover from Avon and I still have the same comments and reactions about it just like the Dream Girl make-up remover. So, I did not bother to write a post about it. And when I saw this make-up remover wipes, I thought to myself, why not try it. And thus, this review was born. Lol!

Okay, onto the review. Here are my likes and dislikes about this product. What I like about this product is that it is super easy to remove the eye make-up since this is like a wet tissue. When I use the liquid form of make-up remover, I find it hard to remove the eye make-up because I was so scared on accidentally putting the liquid on my eyes. That's why I like this product because it is so convenient to use especially on the eye area. Plus it also cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin. Dislikes about this product, I think none. Hahaha! This is now my favorite make-up remover. It costs more or less P200 I think, and it has 25 sheets. I think it's affordable already.

So, if you want a different type of make-up remover, try buying this. Or if you have used another brand of make-up remover, please let me know by commenting on this post. I would like to know other reviews of other make-up removers.

Thank you for viewing! :)))




Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment