Sunday, June 24, 2012

♥ FOTD: Summer Meadow

Summer is already over here in the Philippines. But it won't stop me from doing summer makeups. So, here is another face of the day post. This is called Summer Meadow. Again, I was inspired by the video of Michelle Phan. She will always be my inspiration when it comes to makeup. If you haven't watched the video yet, click here. :)

So, let us start with a clean face.


Then, this is what I look like after putting my own makeup base on the video.


I took a screenshot on Michelle Phan's video for you to compare. :)


You be the judge. xD

Let us close up my eyes.


So that you can look closely. :)
That's it. Hope you enjoyed viewing this post. Please feel free to comment on the comment box. Thank you. :)




Lots of ♥, Judy
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Lookbook | Tumblr | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. What's your foundation? It adds a nice yellow tone to your skin...


    By the way, you might want to check out some of my give-aways here:

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/2012/06/give-away-time-win-wig-from-wigstimecom.html

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/2012/06/give-away-time-firmoo-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i just realized that it gave my skin a yellowish tone. i think it's because of my powder. anyways, thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete