Sunday, September 7, 2014

♥ REVIEW: Glam Works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips

Hello there!

I really hate the stubborn blackheads on my nose and I think the only way to get rid of them is to have facial. But it's a little costly so now, I am searching for a nose strip that could solve my blackheads problem. I have tried peel off masks and nose strips but I find them effective on removing whiteheads only.I have been searching and trying every nose strips that I could see in the market to see if it really is effective on removing blackheads. So for today, I will be reviewing this Glam Works Charcoal Nose Pore Strips and share with you my experience using this product. :)


Price: P109
Availability: Watsons

Description: Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strips instantly remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Charcoal absorbs into the pores on your skin and draws out the dirt and oils that are blocking the pores. It also helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use. 



So, the product claims to (1) instantly remove blackheads, (2) draws out impurities, (3) absorbs oil and dirt, and (4) unclog deep pores. Let's see if the product really live up to its claimed results.

Packaging:

The product comes in a box in the color black to indicate that it is a variant with charcoal. Glamworks has a lot of nose strip variants and they indicate them through colors.

 
The box contained 12 strips and this is what it looks like. The strip is contained in a plastic to make sure that it is not exposed to dirt.



As you can see in the photo above, the strip has two sides: the black and the white one. The black side is the side that you stick on to your skin. It's difficult to see if there are blackheads removed because it's color black. Only the whiteheads that has been removed is visible.

For me the packaging is okay, there are no fancy things, just simple and plain. It's so common on nose strip products.

Smell:

It has no smell at all which is a plus especially if you have sensitive nose. 


Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • Locally available.
  • No bothering scent.
  • No irritations or allergic reactions.
  • Effective on whiteheads.
  • Less painful.
  • Adheres not to strong.
  • Can easily be removed.

Cons:
  • Not very effective on blackheads.

Overall:
I have tried quite a lot of nose strips and none of them satisfied me with regards to removing blackheads. Although, the product claims to remove blackheads, I don't think it is effective. But I like that it removes whiteheads and it's easy to use compared to peel off masks. I would not repurchase because I would like to try other nose strips out there. But I would still recommend this product, maybe it would be more effective on you.

Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is your favorite blackheads remover?





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment